Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Plea For Help

I am Daniel Perry, Dennis Perry's older brother, I am an ex red beret from the 82nd airborne. I used to be the gung ho "die for our countries cause" kind of patriot, But I have changed because of this ridiculous attack on my innocent brother. I trusted the system before I was let down by john johnson, amanda williams, dale wesling & others. Since then my whole life has changed. I no longer trust the government. I am not sure how we can help here but some old trusting feelings are trying to surface. If there is anyone out there reading these things and you have some sort of influence in these matters you must act with all diligence to free Dennis Perry. This attack on our family was just as devastating as it was on the Swains, and now the true murderer scoffs at the justice system that can't seem to catch up to him. We as a country have rescued many. This is no different. Dennis is only one of many. Please check with the Innocence Project. The people they have freed were REALLY innocent. Prosecutors have a 98% conviction rate in this country.That is too near perfect for humans. Some of them brag they could convict an innocent, and then they do it! If you are reading this and you are an official in Camden Co. and not involved with this kidnapping of Dennis Perry, do all you can to bring down the evil regime in your county. Corruption cannot be tolerated. We all know people in power never really pay for their evil doings behind closed doors, but we as responsible citizens must at least relieve them of their responsibilities and free the innocent. I thank God every day I was able to move away from there. bill smith's father, who was a good man, is now turning over in his grave! That's all I have to sat for now. I love you guy's for helping, but please remember when you lay your head down tonight, where Dennis is laying his. Time is of the essence. Thank you.

1 comment:

Bitso420 said...

If hes so innocent, then why even change his story several times.. and admitting to murder..